Want to write for a digital nomad blog? That’s great – because this is a digital nomad blog, and I’m looking for writers!
I’m looking for writers who have first-hand knowledge of digital nomad destinations around the world and can share their expertise on living costs, finding communities, cafes, and hidden gems.
If that’s you, please e-mail me at [email protected] with the Subject: Writing for Explore with Lora
In your e-mail, include the following:
- Examples of your work (this can be your own blog, other blogs, travel publications, etc.)
- Your rates (I don’t have a set rate as it’s based on experience)
- How much you can write per month (either total word count or articles ex. 10,000 words or 4×2,500 word articles a month)
- Where you have experience living as a digital nomad
- Something fun about yourself!
Please include all of the above, or I will ignore your e-mail as I assume you can’t follow directions (no hard feelings).
Thanks so much!